#1 2018-02-03 22:50:23

LeaPachoYT

LeaPachoYT

hello I have a problem with my cousin when he sees the water he draws a black thing but it is the top part of the water

#2 2018-02-04 00:10:52

Blindabuser1

Re: LeaPachoYT

If it's similar to this, it happened to me too. It disappeared on my computer after upgrading the graphic card drivers. A quick solution that worked for me, before upgrading the drivers, is to disable water animation under "Options>Graphics", but that may vary, based on the hardware/OS you're using.

Next time, please write a short summary of your problem (i.e.: "Water issue") under "Subject", when you post a new topic, rather than your screen name.

This thread should be moved under "Bug Reports" but I'm not a moderator.

Last edited by Blindabuser1 (2018-02-04 00:17:33)

#3 2018-02-04 16:35:55

LeaPachoYT

how i send you a photo of that problem

#4 2018-02-04 18:32:31

Blindabuser1

You could take a screenshot while in game, by simply pressing F12 or by typing:

/screenshot

You can change the screenshot dir like this (replace with a real path):

/screenshotdir "C:/Your_Directory_Here"

...and the image format this way (this is to save screenshots as *.png):

/screenshotformat 2 

Then upload it to to any image hosting to your liking (many, including myself, use: https://imgur.com/upload) and finally copy the URL of the image and paste it here using the BBcode like this (I've used a generic image as an example):

[img=Image Title Here]https://i.imgur.com/Tdp65fy.png[/img]

...which returns you these results:
b_test_ctf
Last but not least, you'd need advice from either the game programmers (Eihrul, Hirato Kirata etc.) or anyone with programming skills (i.e. chasester1, rransom.8774 or RaZgRiZ to name a few) because I'm just a mapper and I know nothing about code. Let's hope somebody magically pops here and gives you help, but I'm not much hopeful as it became quite a desert, here, since last year...

Board footer