#1 2019-08-05 07:47:39

Cyber_Shinobi

Compile Bug

Hello!
I know absolutely nothing about compiling programs so this might be a simple fix
I followed the guide here: http://tesseract.gg/forum/viewtopic.php?id=68 (the one by Teh_Bucket)
and Tesseract loads into the menu and you can go to settings n such but as soon as you try to load a map or the character creator menu thingy it crashes.

so yeah
could you guys add an official update so that us noobs can play on the servers pls?
and if not maybe help me to understand what I did wrong
CS

#2 2019-08-05 17:18:38

Blindabuser1

Re: Compile Bug

I know absolutely nothing about compiling programs

Same here, but hopefully other users will answer, so... next question! :P

Could you guys add an official update so that us noobs can play on the servers pls?

There's no official update since 2014, besides SVN (which has to be compiled, as you've noticed) so you have two options in order to play on current servers:

1) download tesseract-nightly.zip from this website (still outdated but works online)
or
2) download a slightly newer build (2017-07-27) I've uploaded a while ago here, which coincidentally is the same I'm using right now. If you are lucky, you can find me editing on my server (Blindabuser's Server, online mostly at night): there are very few active people, lately. If you wish to know more about the reasons of this situation, I suggest you reading this interview.

#3 2019-08-06 05:48:57

Cyber_Shinobi

Re: Compile Bug

1=your zip
Thx :D I can play on servers now! :DDD
2=interview
cool thx, kinda sad D:

Board footer