#1 2017-05-30 17:18:30

Edasert

SVN on Mac OS

Is it possible to install the SVN on a Mac?

If so, how can I do it?

Thank you,

Kindly,
Edasert.

#2 2017-05-30 18:20:13

Hypernova^

Re: SVN on Mac OS

Hello,
  You should be able to download the tesseract nightly package, build and run with the included XCode project files.

#3 2017-06-02 15:57:05

RaZgRiZ

If you'd rather get the whole project, I would suggest SmartSVN. It's intuitive and multi-platform. Full feature set is on a 30-day trial but you can still use the basic features after that, which is enough for me at least.

#4 2017-06-03 18:12:56

Edasert

Sorry if it's to much to ask, but I have no experience in building or compiling with such programs, even less so in MacOS. So... Could you please give me some instructions to foolow in order to get the latest version of Tesseract up and running on my Mac? or some documentation on how to compile and build said project files.

Thanks,

Kindly,
Edasert.

#5 2017-06-05 02:09:51

chasester

I would just download it, and go into the dmg file (idb thats what they are called) the source should be burried in there some where. just copy it out into an external directory, and then use the xcode projectiles to build

It should build out of the box using xcode (at least back when I built on mac I did it this way). You could do a similar thing using svn, if you want updates, but Idk how many more updates there will be.

Board footer